ᐅ Mid-Level Project Manager
We are TheLittleLabs an animation and design production studio based in Los Angeles, CA. Our goal is to provide compelling and thoughtful visual stories.
Our studio brings together carefully curated artists from various backgrounds to collaborate on a variety of projects from short films and marketing/social media content to apps and games.
We thrive on experimenting and creating a unique voice that allows us to be thoughtful and playful in the work that we create.
TheLittleLabs is looking for a remote project manager that shares our love for animation and design.
What you’ll be doing
- As the Project Manager you will be working directly with our leadership team to manage projects from briefing through to final delivery.
- Assist with monitoring and analyzing progress on multiple projects simultaneously ensuring they stay on time and on budget.
- Manage the day to day runnings of the studio.
- Assist with the studio’s short-term and long-term scheduling and planning.
- Responsible for reporting on the status of projects, helping provide structure, support and insight.
Skills + Experience
- At least 2 years experience of working in design and/or animation.
- Be able to thrive in a small studio environment working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Assist in onboarding talent onto a project.
- Pro-active and able to foresee problems that may affect timelines and advise senior stakeholders.
- Managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery.
- Preparing and managing project timelines.
- Methodical planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Client facing experience is a plus.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Familiar with Slack and Mac based systems and software.
Our projects are fast paced and the candidate would need to work on Los Angeles time in order to be able join calls and collaborate with the team.
If this sounds like you, please apply by submitting your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our clients